ABOUT THE HCG DIET
About hCG Diet
The secret to success on the hCG diet drops is the carefully designed hCG diet protocol. Originally developed by Dr. A. T. W. Simeons in the 1950s and refined over the last several decades, the diet protocol, if followed, is your key to transforming your body and your life. Losing weight with the hCG diet plan is simple. Follow these instructions for maximum results: Taking hCG Diet Drops
- Take hCG drops 3 times per day – before or after breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Do not eat or drink or eat anything 20 minutes before or after taking hCG diet drops
- Allow hCG diet drops to sit under your tongue for at least 2 minutes before swallowing
- Don’t exceed the recommended dosage specified in the hCG diet plan – this could result in early depletion of hCG drops
Days 1-2: Fat Loading + hCG Diet Drops
- Begin taking hCG drops (remember to follow the guidelines above!)
- Eat lots of high fatty foods, even if you don’t feel hungry
- DO NOT skip this step – it prepares your body for the next stage!
Days 3-23 (26 Day kit), Days 3-40 (43 Day kit): 500 Calorie Diet + hCG Drops
- Continue taking the hCG diet drops (keep following the above guidelines!)
- Begin the 500 calorie diet explained in the hCG Weight Loss hCG eGuide
- Only eat foods from the Approved hCG Diet Foods Choices
Days 24-26 (26 Day kit), Days 40-43 (43 Day kit): 500 Calorie Diet, no more Drops
- Stop taking hCG m
- Continue the 500 calorie diet
- After 3 days, the hCG drops will be out of your body
You should lose weight daily while on the 500 calorie diet. If you find your weight loss has stalled for more than a day, have an Apple Day to jumpstart your weight loss:
Stalls: Apple Day (to be used after second day of a stall)
- Normal hCG diet breakfast
- Eat only an apple for each of the following meals (6 apples total):
- Afternoon snack
- After dinner snack
- Next day breakfast
- Next day mid-morning snack
- Remember to continue taking your hCG drops as normal during the Apple Day
The Next 3 Weeks: Maintenance Phase
After you’ve completed the first stage of the hCG diet, you’ll need to complete the maintenance phase to gradually re-adjust your body to a regular diet. It’s essential you complete this phase as instructed in the Weight Loss hCG e-Guide. Follow these instructions for the maintenance phase to keep off the weight you’ve lost:
- Begin the maintenance phase
- Take Maintenance Drops
- Start the 1500 calorie diet as explained in the e-Guide
- Remember to break up your daily allotment of 1500 calories between breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks
- Don’t eat sugars or carbohydrates
If you gain 2 or more kilos during the maintenance stage, you’ll need to do a Bonus Stage.
>Bonus Stage: Steak Day
- Eat nothing for breakfast or lunch (water is okay)
- For dinner, eat a large steak and an apple
- Drink plenty of water (between 2 – 3 litres) during the day
The Bonus Stage: should help you return to your weight to the beginning of the maintenance phase.
After the hCG Diet
Once the maintenance stage is complete, you have two choices:
1. Restart the hCG diet to lose more weight (if you did the 43 day diet, you’ll need to wait an additional 30 days after the maintenance stage before beginning the diet again)
2. Slowly reintroduce healthy carbohydrates into your diet
hCG Diet Drops Guide
If you continue eating healthy and maintaining good portion control after the hCG diet, you can expect to keep off the weight you lost!
Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar. Only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24 hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.
1. 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab, or prawns. All visible fat must be carefully removed before cooking, and the meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
2. One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
3. One breadstick (grissini) or one Melba toast.
4. An apple or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
The same four choices as lunch. However, the juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing.
Tea, coffee, plain water, or mineral water are the only drinks allowed, but they may be taken in any quantity and at all times. In fact, the patient should drink about 2 liters of these fluids per day. Many patients are afraid to drink so much because they fear that this may make them retain more water. This is a wrong notion as the body is more inclined to store water when the intake falls below its normal requirements.
Moreover, the fruit or the breadstick may be eaten between meals instead of with lunch or dinner, but not more than four items listed for lunch and dinner may be eaten at one meal.
In conclusion, losing weight with Weight Loss hCG is just that easy! If you have any other questions about the hCG diet plan, feel free to contact us.
“I did my first round of HCG in July for 23 days and lost 8.6 kilos. During the maintaince 3-week period I lost an additional 3.6 kilos without drops.
That’s a total of 12 kilos! Now it is December 18th and I am still maintaing that 12 kilos and cannot believe it!”
– Chantell Williams